Fastest Bikes In The World 2022
Do you want to know what is the fastest bike in the world in 2022? Also some related information has been given to them like engine, bike top speed, price and power etc. If you want to know Dodge Tomahawk & Other bikes speed so let’s see the list of top 10 Fastest bikes in the world in 2022 below.
10. Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP – 299 km/h
The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP uses finger-follower rocker arms. The design reduces the inertia weight of the valve system by about 75% compared to a shim-and-bucket system, and contributes to the higher redline of the Fireblade SP.
DLC (carbon-like diamond) coating reduces friction resistance on surfaces sliding against cams and tappet shims. With a speed of 299 km/h, Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP is the 10th fastest bike in the world in 2022.
- Displacement: 1000 cc
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 16-valve DOHC Inline-4
- Max Power: 217.5 PS @ 14500 rpm
- Max Torque: 113 Nm @ 12500 rpm
- Top Speed: 186 mph (299 km/h)
09. Suzuki GSX-R – 300 km/h
The Suzuki GSX-R is a series of sport bikes made by the Japanese manufacturer Suzuki. It is one of the top 10 fastest bikes in the world in 2022. Additionally, the first single-cylinder GSX-R motorcycle, the 125 cc GSX-R 125 was introduced at the 2016 Intermot. Also, the stroked-up 147.3 cc GSX-R150 was officially unveiled at the 2016 Indonesia Motorcycle Show in Indonesia.
The engine construction, which is fuel-injected, is the same as the 2016-current Satria F/Raider Underbone, which is sold in Southeast Asia, albeit with some differences, such as gear ratio tuning, injector hole tuning and ECU tuning.
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, 4-Cylinder, Liquid -Cooled, DOHC
- Max Power: 199.23 bhp @ 13200 rpm
- Max Torque: 117.6 Nm @ 10800 rpm
- Top Speed: 186 mph (300 km/h)
08. BMW HP4 Race – 300 km/h
The BMW HP4 Race is a 999 cc (61.0 cubic inch) four-cylinder engine sport bike made in 2017 by BMW Motorrad in limited production of 750 units. It is a non-road-legal, track-only version of the HP 4 version of the BMW S1000RR. It is the eight fastest bike in the world in 2022.
BMW claims that the HP4 Race produces 215 hp (160 kW) at 14,500 rpm, which is 193 hp (144 kW) at 13,900 rpm due to a higher rev limit than the normal HP4.
- Class: Sport bike
- Engine: 999 cc (61.0 cu in) liquid/oil cooled 4-stroke DOHC inline-four
- Transmission: 6-speed sequential manual transmission, chain-drive
- Top Speed: 186 mph (300 km/h)
07. MV Agusta F4 RC – 302 km/h
The limited edition F4 RC (Reparto Corse) was introduced in 2015 and manufactured to Superbike World Championship specifications. The MV Agusta is the seventh among the top 10 fastest bikes in the world in 2022.
In addition, MV Agusta retired from Grand Prix racing at the end of the 1976 season. It won 270 Grand Prix motorcycle races, 38 World Riders Championships and 37 World Constructors’ Championships.
- Engine Description: Four cylinder, 4 stroke, 16 valve
- Displacement: 998 cc
- Maximum Power: 212 HP @ 13600 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 115 NM @ 9300 rpm
- Top Speed: 187 mph (302 km/h)
06. BMW S1000RR – 303 km/h
The BMW S1000RR is a race-oriented sport bike initially built by BMW Motorrad to compete in the 2009 Superbike World Championship, which is now in commercial production. It was introduced in Munich in April 2008. Also, the BMW S1000RR is one of the top 10 fastest bikes in the world in 2022.
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Engine Type: Water/oil-cooled 4-cylinder 4-stroke in-line engine
- Max Power: 206.6 PS @ 13500 rpm
- Max Torque: 113 Nm @ 11000 rpm
- Top Speed: 188 mph (303 km/h)
05. Suzuki Hayabusa – 312 km/h
The Suzuki Hayabusa (Also called GSX1300RR) is a sport bike motorcycle made by Suzuki since 1999. It immediately gained acclaim as the fastest production motorcycle in the world in 2022, with a top speed of 303 to 312 km/h. The third-generation Hayabusa was announced on February 5, 2021.
Additionally, Cycle World and Motorcyclist magazines referred to the third generation 2022 model year Hayabusa as the GSX 1300RR instead of the GSX 1300R, with no mention of what that might mean.
- Engine: 1,340 cc (82 cu in), four-stroke inline-four, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve
- Torque: 150 N⋅m (111 lb⋅ft) @ 7000 rpm (claimed)
- Transmission: 6-speed constant-mesh sequential manual, slipper clutch
- Top Speed: 194 mph (312 km/h)
04. Kawasaki NINJA ZX-14R ABS – 335 km/h
The Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS is a motorcycle in the Japanese manufacturer Kawasaki’s Ninja Sport Bike series that was their most powerful sport bike as of 2006. Also, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R ABS is the fourth fastest bike in the world in 2022.
In addition to its massive 1,441cc engine, the Ninja ZX-14R features premium onboard electronics and uncompromising refinement to be taken on the track or backroad with refined ease.
- Engine: 4-stroke, In-Line Four, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,441cc
- Transmission: 6-speed return shift
- Top Speed: 208 mph (335 km/h)
03. Kawasaki Ninja H2R – 400 km/h
The Kawasaki Ninja H2R Ninja Sportbike Series features a “Supercharged Supersport” class motorcycle, manufactured by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, featuring a variable-speed centrifugal-type supercharger. The Kawasaki Ninja H2R is third among the top 10 fastest bikes in the world in 2022.
Additionally, the evolution of the Ninja H2R motorcycle goes beyond the limits of any other Kawasaki motorcycle. The world’s only limited production supercharged hypersport model represents the unbridled pinnacle of Kawasaki engineering, with astonishing acceleration and mind-bending top speeds only suited to the narrow road.
- Engine: 998.0 cc
- Max Power: 322.00 bhp
- Max Torque: 165.00 Nm
- Transmission: 6 Speed
- Top Speed: 249 mph (400 (km/h)
02. MTT Y2K Turbine Superbike – 420+ km/h
The MTT Y2K Turbine Motorcycle, also known as the Y2K Turbine Superbike, is a motorcycle powered by a turboshaft engine, built since 2000 by Marine Turbine Technologies. The MTT Y2K Turbine Superbike is the second fastest bike in the world in 2022 with the 260 plus mile per hour speed.
In addition, The first generation of the MTT Y2K Turbine Superbike was powered by a Rolls-Royce-Allison gas turbine engine. The power train on the Dyna Jet 200 was clocked in at over 320 hp and 425 ft/lbs of torque and a record breaking 227 MPH.
- Engine: Rolls-Royce 250-C18 turboshaft
- Power: 320 HP and 425 ft/lbs
- Transmission: 2-speed automatic
- Class: Sport Bike
- Top Speed: 260+ mph (420+ km/h)
01. Dodge Tomahawk – 675 km/h
The Dodge Tomahawk is the world’s fastest bike introduced by Dodge at the 2003 North American International Auto Show. The Tomahawk garnered significant press and industry attention for its attractive design, its outward shape-displacement, 10-cylinder car engine, and its four closely-coupled wheels, which give it a motorcycle-like appearance.
In addition, the central visual element of the retro-art deco design is the 500-horsepower (370 kW), 8.3-liter (510 cu in) V10 SRT10 engine from the Dodge Viper sports car. The Dodge Tomahawk is the fastest bike in the world since 2003. Also it is one of the most expensive bikes in the world.
- Engine: 8.3 L (506.5 cu in) 20-valve 90° V-10
- Power: 500 hp (370 kW) @ 5600 rpm (claimed)
- Torque: 525 lb⋅ft (712 N⋅m)
- Transmission: 2-speed manual
- Top Speed: 420 mph (675 km/h)