Fastest Cars in the World 2023
Everyone wishes they had a sports car. Although there are many superfast and luxury cars in the world, and every year many supercars are launches. Here we have listed top 10 Fastest Cars in the world in 2023. Do you want to know what is the fastest production car in the world 2023 that runs at the fastest speed? Is Bugatti Chiron or Koenigsegg Absolut? Let’s see!
10. Lamborghini Veneno – 356 km/h
The Lamborghini Veneno is a limited production and high performance luxury sports car. The Veneno was developed to celebrate Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary. Also, it is one of the most expensive cars in the world, with a cost of $4.5 million. With a top speed of 221 mph, it is one of the top 10 fastest & luxury cars in the world in 2023.
Additionally, the Lamborghini Veneno Roadster takes on the aerodynamic efficiency of a racing prototype on everyday roads. Also, this super sports car is characterized by optimum aerodynamics to guarantee stability in sharp curves and racing prototype-like behavior. This is the perfect car for sports-driving lovers.
- Engine: 6.5 L L539 V12
- Transmission: 7-speed ISR automated manual
- Class: Sports Car
- Top Speed: 221 mph (356 km/h)
09. McLaren Speedtail – 405 km/h
The McLaren Speedtail is a limited-production hybrid sports car manufactured by McLaren Automotive. With a top speed of 405 km/h, it is the ninth fastest car in the world in 2023. It was launched on October 26, 2018. The car is the fourth pair in the McLaren Ultimate Series after the Senna, P1 and F1.
In addition, the Speedtail uses a carbon fiber monocoque, with the passenger seats integrated into the chassis. Also, there are dihedral doors like other McLaren models. The company claims that the SpeedTail has a top speed of 250 mph, and can accelerate from 0 to 186 mph in 12.8 seconds.
- Engine: 4.0 L M840T twin-turbocharged V8 with parallel hybrid system eMotor
- Power output: 772 kW (1,035 hp; 1,050 PS)
- Transmission: 7-speed Graziano dual-clutch automatic
- Top Speed: 250 mph (405 km/h)
08. Bugatti Chiron – 420 km/h
The Chiron is the most powerful, fastest and exclusive production super sports car of Bugatti. It was first shown at the Geneva Motor Show on 1 March 2016. This car is based on the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo concept car, and it is named after Monegasque driver Louis Chiron.
According to the manufacturer, the Chiron can accelerate from 0–100 km/h in 2.4 seconds, 0–200 km/h in 6.5 seconds and 0–300 km/h in 13.6 seconds. In a world-record-setting test in 2017, the Chiron reached 400 km/h in 32.6 seconds, requiring 9.4 seconds to apply the brakes.
The Bugatti Chiron offers a vast selection of color and material combinations, from the finest hand-picked leathers to precious metals. Individual carving or embroidery adds individual finishing touches, making each Chiron as unique as its owner.
- Engine: 8.0 L (488 cu in) quad-turbocharged
- Power output: 1,103 kW (1,479 hp; 1,500 PS)
- Transmission: 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
- Top Speed: 261 mph (420 km/h)
07. Hennessey Venom GT – 435 km/h
Hennessey Venom is a high-performance fastest sports car built by Hennessey Performance Engineering located in Texas. On January 21, 2013, Venom GT made Guinness World Records for the fastest road legal car with the average acceleration of 13.63 seconds, 0-300 km/h.
In addition, the car made an informal record for 0-322 km/h acceleration in 14.51 seconds, defeating the time of 17.68 seconds of Koenigsegg Agera R, the informal fastest road legal car in the world.
On February 14, 2014, at the 5.2 km shuttle landing strip of the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, the HenCai team recorded top speed of 435.31 km/h at a limited distance. The Hennessey Venom GT is 7th fastest car in the world in 2023.
- Horsepower: 1244 bhp @ 6600 rpm (cockpit-adjustable to 800, 1000 & 1244 bhp)
- Torque: 1155 lb-ft @ 4400 rpm
- Displacement: 7000 cc/427 cu. in.
- Transmission: 6-speed Ricardo manual
- Class: Sports Car
- Top Speed: 270 mph (435 km/h)
06. Bugatti Chiron Super Sport – 489 km/h
The Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+ is a 2 seater luxury sports car with a price tag of $5.74 million. Also, it is Bugatti’s first car to reach a top speed of 300 mph. It is powered by the W16 8.0-litre engine, which produces 1.176 kW/1.600 HP. And it’s over 100 HP from the Chiron.
Moreover, On August 2, 2019, Chiron Super Sport 300+ was the first hyper sports car to cross the magical limit of 300 mph. Also, Bugatti set a new TUV-certified speed record on this run. Never before had any series producer achieved such speed. The Chiron Super Sport 300+ is 6th among the top 10 fastest cars in the world in 2023.
- Engine: 7993 cc
- Max Power ([email protected]): 1479 [email protected]
- Max Torque ([email protected]): 1600 [email protected]
- Transmission Type: Automatic
- Top Speed: 304 mph (489 km/h)
05. Bugatti Bolide – 500 km/h
The Bugatti Bolide is a track-focused hypercar developed and manufactured by Bugatti Engineering GmbH in Wolfsburg, Germany. It was first shown online on October 28, 2020. According to Bugatti, the Bolide is using the W16 engine with a weight-to-power-ratio of 0.67 kg/PS.
Bugatti announced that the Bolide would be the last car ever made with their W16 engine. The name Bolide comes from the word Le Bolide, which literally means “racing car” in French. With a top speed of 0-311 mph in just 20.1 seconds, the Bugatti Bolide is one of the fastest and luxury cars in the world in 2023.
- Engine: 1850 hp
- Engine design/cylinders: W16
- Displacement: 7,993 cm3
- Power output: 1,361 kW/1,850 PS at 7,000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 1,850 Nm (2,000 to 7,025 rpm)
- Top Speed: 311 mph (500 km/h)
04. SSC Tuatara – 508 km/h
The SSC Tuatara is one of the fastest sport cars in the world. This luxury car is designed, developed and manufactured by American automobile manufacturer SSC North America. The car is the successor to the Ultimate Aero and is the result of a design collaboration between Jason Castriota and SSC.
Initially powered by a 6.9-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine, engine capacity was later reduced to 5.9 liters to allow the engine a higher redline of 8,800 rpm. With a top speed of 300+ mph, the SSC Tuatara is one of the top 10 fastest cars in the world by 2023.
- Class: Sports car
- Engine: 6.9 L (423.6 cu in) SSC twin-turbocharged V8 (gasoline) / 5.9 L (360.0 cu in) Nelson Racing twin-turbocharged V8 (gasoline)
- Power Output: 1,350 hp (1,007 kW; 1,369 PS) (91 octane) / 1,750 hp (1,305 kW; 1,774 PS) (E85 flex fuel)
- Transmission: 7-speed manual / 7-speed automated manual
- Top Speed: 316 mph (508 km/h)
03. Hennessey Venom f5 – 512 km/h
The Hennessey Venom F5 is a sports car manufactured by the American auto-manufacturing company Hennessey Special Vehicles. It was established in 2017. The name F5 is a reference to the F5 tornado, the highest rating on the Fujita scale, achieving speeds of 261 to 318 mph (420 to 512 km/h).
The Venom F5 is a brand new hypercar designed with one goal in mind: to be the fastest road car on Earth. The F5 is powered by a rear-mid-mounted 6.6-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine that generates 1,817 hp at 8,000 rpm. This power, 277 hp/l, produces a power-to-weight ratio of 1.34 hp/kg in a car weighing just 1,360 kg – the highest of any road car. The Hennessey Venom F5 is the third fastest car in the world in 2023.
- Engine: 6.6 L Fury twin-turbocharged V8
- Power output: 1,817 hp (1,842 PS; 1,355 kW) 1,193 lb⋅ft (1,617 N⋅m)
- Doors: Butterfly
- Curb weight: 1,385 kg
- Transmission: 7-speed single-clutch automated manual 6-speed manual (optional)
- Top Speed: 318 mph (512 km/h)
02. Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut – 531 km/h
Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut was unveiled on March 3, 2016 with Gemera. This is the fastest car of the Koenigsegg so far, and one of the top 10 fastest cars in the world by 2023. Increasing high speed stability, each surface element on the Jesko Absolut is made in a purposeful manner. 1280 BHP (1600 BHP at E85), Twin Turbo Carved V8 Engine in the Jesko Absolut.
This is the world’s lightweight V8 crankshaft, which is only 12.5 kg of weight. The claim of the Jesko Absolut has been done for speed of more than 483 km/h (300 mph) in the right circumstances, and even 330 to 350 miles per hour has also been claimed.
- Engine: 5.0L Twin-Turbo V8 Gas
- Torque: 1000 Nm from 2700 to 6170 rpm.
- Max torque: 1500 Nm at 5100 rpm.
- Gasoline: 955 kW (1280 bhp) at 7800 rpm, redline at 8500 rpm.
- E85: 1195 kW (1600 bhp)
- Top Speed: 330 mph (531 km/h)
01. Devel Sixteen – 563 km/h
The Devel Sixteen is a prototype hypercar built in the United Arab Emirates by Devel Motors in collaboration with American and Italian engineers. The 5007 hp Devel Sixteen production version was launched at the Dubai International Motor Show 2017 to usher in a new era that had never been achieved before.
The 81 mm quad turbo 12.3 liter V16 engine generates massive power – 5007 horsepower and 3757 lb-ft of torque. The Devel Sixteen is the fastest and luxury car in the world in 2023.
- Engine Displacement: 12300 cc
- Maximum Power: 5007 HP
- Maximum Torque: 5090 Nm
- Car Segment: Supercars
- Top Speed: 563 km/h (350 mph)