Most Expensive Bikes In The World
It is amazing that the most costliest bike in the world are for show only. These are the most expansive bikes that you only see standing in the museum. Want to know what is the most expensive bike in the world in 2022 (Dodge Tomahawk or Ecosse ES1 Spirit)? Here is a list of the top 7 Most Expensive Bikes in the world in 2022. Let’s see below!
07. Dodge Tomahawk – $550000
The Dodge Tomahawk is a non-street legal concept vehicle introduced by Dodge at the 2003 North American International Auto Show that was later produced and sold in very small numbers. Also, the Dodge Tomahawk is the world’s fastest bike and one of the most expensive bikes in the world in 2022.
- Engine: 8.3 L (506.5 cu in) 20-valve 90° V-10
- Power: 500 hp (370 kW) @ 5600 rpm (claimed) (45 kW:L power:displacement ratio)
- Torque: 525 lb⋅ft (712 N⋅m)
- Transmission: 2-speed manual
- Top Speed: 420 mph (675 km/h)
- Price: $550,000
06. Vincent Black Lightning – $929000
The Vincent Black Lightning was a Vincent-HRD motorcycle first built at Vincent works in Great North Road, Steven, Hertfordshire, UK in September 1948 and produced from 1948 to 1952.
In February 2018, during an auction conducted by Bonhams in Las Vegas, a Black Lightning, said to be one of only 19 survivors, paid the highest price at auction for a motorcycle worth $929,000 Set a full world record. The Vincent Black Lightning is the 6th most expensive bike in the world 2022.
- Engine: 998 cc (60.9 cu in) V-twin, pushrod OHV, air-cooled
- Power: 70 bhp (52 kW)
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in (1,410 mm)
- Fuel capacity: 3.75 imperial gallons
- Top Speed: 150 mph (240 km/h)
- Price: $929,000
05. BMS Nehmesis – $3 Million
The BMS Nehmesis is the 5th among the 7 most expensive bikes in the world in 2022. Seeing the photos, it must have been known why it is so expensive. BMS Nehmesis is the 5th most expensive bike in the world made from 24 carat gold. You can lift it 10 inches above the ground. More importantly, it has a yellow glow of 24 carat gold and easily states its $ 3 million price tag.
- Engine: Yamaha Road Star 1700
- Power: 100 peak hp
- Motor Size ci: 145ci
- Color: Orange & Gold
- Price: $3 million
04. Hildebrand & Wolfmuller – $3.5 Million
The Hildebrand & Wolfmüller was the world’s first production motorcycle. Heinrich and Wilhelm Hildebrand were steam-engine engineers before they worked together with Alois Wolfmüller in 1894 to produce their internal combustion Motorrad in Munich. The Hildebrand & Wolfmüller is the 4th most expensive bike in the world in 2022.
- Engine: 1489 cc – 90.9 cu in
- Power: 2.5 bhp (1.9 kW) @ 240 rpm
- Transmission: Direct drive via connecting rods
- Top speed: 28 mph (45 km/h)
- Price: $3.5 million
03. Ecosse ES1 Spirit – $3.6 Million
Third on the list is the Ecosse ES1 Spirit Motorcycle. It has a top-speed of around 370 km/h which is higher than most of the current production bikes which are electronically limited to 299 km/h. The Ecosse ES1 Spirit is the third most expensive bike in the world in 2022.
- Displacement: 1000.0 ccm (61.02 cubic inches)
- Engine type: V4, four-stroke
- Power: 200.0 HP (146.0 kW))
- Torque: 189.8 Nm (19.4 kgf-m or 140.0 ft.lbs)
- Top speed: 370.1 km/h (230.0 mph)
- Price: $3.6 million
02. The 1949 E90 AJS Porcupine – $7 Million
The second list is the 1949 E90 AJS Porcupine motorcycle. The AJS 500cc Porcupine was a British racing motorcycle manufactured by Associated Motor Cycles (AMC), built in 1945 with the horizontal engine designated E90S. The E90 AJS Porcupine is the second most expensive bikes in the world in 2022.
- Engine: Twin cylinder inclined at 45°, aluminium alloy, DOHC
- Engine: 500 cc
- Top Speed: 135 mph (217 km/h)
- Price: $7 million
01. Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter – $11 million
The most expensive bike in the world in 2022 is the Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter. It is surprising to note that Neiman Marcus is not a fully-fledged motorcycle manufacturer, but an American chain of luxury department stores. It was kept in American luxury department stores. it eventually sold for nearly 100 times the price for $11 million.
- Displacement: 1966.55 cc
- Engine: V-Twin
- Top Speed: 186 mph (300 km/h)
- Price: $11 million